EARLY CHILDHOOD Music
Our youngest students realize their musical potential at The Ridgewood Conservatory by learning to translate their natural affinity for music into instrument readiness.
The Music Together® curriculum used for our program includes developmentally appropriate activities to keep your child engaged while learning about life through music.
Every parent knows that early childhood is a remarkable period of growth and development.
We believe it is also the perfect time to start your child’s musical education.
Sing, Dance, Drum and Jam with your baby, toddler, preschooler and kindergartener!
The Ridgewood Conservatory provides designated instruments for each child during the coronavirus pandemic.
what we offer
Winter Semester begins on Jan. 4, 2024
Call us at 201-676-9915 to schedule a FREE TRIAL class!
Free Trial classes by advance registration only. Availability on a first-come, first-served basis only if class is not fully enrolled.
SPACE IS LIMITED! CLICK BELOW TO SIGN UP TODAY!
BIRTH – 9 MONTHS
Every parent knows that babies love music, whether they are being rocked to sleep with lullabies or bounced to the beat of favorite tunes. There is so much you can do to develop your baby’s natural affinity for music − even if you believe you’re not particularly musical yourself! Making music with your baby will open the door to a world of possibility for your little one, not only for music learning but for all learning in the years to come.
Music Together’s Babies Class was created specially to start you and your baby on a magical musical journey. You and your infant will join other new families in joyful music-making, singing, dancing and playing − all designed to help you bond musically with your baby and enhance his or her budding musicality. After one semester in the Babies Class, your transition will be seamless as your baby grows into our Mixed-Age Class. (45 minutes)
Please call 201-676-9915 for class information.
- Babies begin to vocalize, as they watch and listen
- Toddlers experiment and imitate the older children
- Preschoolers build confidence as classroom leaders.
NEW! Thursdays at 5:00pm; Saturdays at 9:00am and 10:00am. Please call 201-676-9915 for class information.
- An Illustrated Songbook with tips on bringing the music home
- A CD that you can use at home, in the car or at grandma’s
- A Digital Download of the CD for your phone or computer, and
- Access to the Family Music Zone where you can download music and find coloring pages, informative articles and much more.
- And each new student gets a parent guide and a growth chart to help you support your child’s music development!